Monday, June 09, 2008

Busy couple of days

Well Thursday night Princess had a friend spend the night, and Friday morning was getting off to a great 7:30 am start! lol. I was cleaning the house and getting everyone ready for the bank and grocery store trip. Yes with four kids, I know I'm crazy! Around 8:15-30 I started to dress Monkey, I was on the phone with my mom at the time and he was making a weird grunting type of sound. We thought he was just playing around at first, but it continued. Then he started turing red and would not stop, the sound got louder and louder. I called 911 and the amblance got here and said his oxygen was good, etc. They took him by ambulance to the hospital anyways to get checked out. It ended up that he has bronchitis. His airway was having spasms. It was very scary! So now we are home and he has antibiotics and is doing fine. It was the scariest thing and I hope to never have that happen again, but fyi, I thought it might be helpful to have an "emergency bag" like when youre pregnant you have a bag ready towards the end for the hospital stay. Something like that. I am going to put diapers, wipes, passies, formula, bottles, snacks, toys, etc. And always keep it by the front door, because when this happened I had no time to get anything together. Luckily I had some family that met us up there and could get us what we needed. But that might be a good idea to have one ready for your family, you may need to get out in a hurry, and that wouldn't be a bad idea to have.

Saturday Speed Racer flew out to his dad's house around 11am. He was happy to go, and made it there safely around 12. I'm sure he is having a great time with his family up there. His dad has some fun things planned for him this summer.

the hubby and I worked hard in the front yard yesterday. We decided to take on a new project, and here it is. Hope you enjoy the pictures
Before of the front yard

Another before

After we finished

Another view

My angel for speed racer

The front side walk

Angel for princess

monkey's angel

All done:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The flower beds look great! I am sorry to hear about Anthony. Glad he is doing so much better!! God is such a good God! How scary was letting Hayden fly by himself?
Leigh Graham

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

Thanks! Yes it was very hard to let hime fly by himself. we have flown together about 3 times this year (to alabama, and missouri) so i knew he would not be scared. I didnt let him know how scared I was, but he did great! The flight was about an hour, so not too long!

followers