Friday, August 08, 2008


princess will be going to a GI specialist on Tuesday at 1015, she will be seeing the ENT (ear, nose and throat doctor) on September 15th. Their are only two GI locations in DFW area for pedicatrics. They were booked until mid-2009, but because of princess eating so little and her "failure to thrive" digansois they were able to get her in stat. I'm thankful for this, because I am a worrier and I can not take the waiting. Good news possibly. She has had a sweat test and a stomach biopsy at age 16 months. This could mean that CF is out of the question. I pray this is true! Both test were negative so from what I understand they can not develop a positive result later in life. I should have more answers on Tuesday.

monkey will have his Occupational therapy today at 2pm. This is the appointment where we will know where to go from here for therapy. Then tommorrow is princess' birthday party at 1pm, so we are going to be busy these next few days. I will be sure to post pictures soon. Also some new things we got around the house and the story behind it to come soon......

oh ps. I am reading "Obama Nation" right now, so far it's good. I'll post if I find any interesting facts from reading it.


The Wade's said...

I'll be praying for ya'll...Keep us posted.